Vehicles in Oshawa, Whitby Ajax or Pickering being used for business represent a different exposure than those used in your personal life. Without a commercial auto insurance policy you may be improperly insured for the added exposures.
If you advertise your business on your vehicle, you need specialized coverage. If you use your vehicle to transport your company’s products, visit clients or job sites, you too need specialized coverage.
Worried about costs? Don’t be. Commercial auto insurance is remarkably inexpensive – especially given how important the protection is to your business.
Best Buy Insurance has Commercial auto insurance for the Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax and Pickering areas that can cover all of the following risks:
- Liability – in case you are found at fault for damage or injury to another person or their property.
- Statutory Accident Benefits (SABS) – provides you and other insured persons with basic medical benefits if you are injured in an automobile accident.
- Uninsured Motorist (UIM) – provides coverage if you or other insured persons are injured or killed by an uninsured motorist.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage (DCPD) – provides coverage, in Ontario, under certain conditions, for damage to your automobile when another motorist is responsible.
Other protection includes:
- Collision – in the event of your car is damaged by a collision.
- Comprehensive – if your car is damaged by anything other than collision (i.e. vandalism, fire, theft, impact with an animal).
- Emergency Road Side Assistance – service if you are ever stranded in your vehicle.
- Transportation Replacement (OPCF 20) – coverage for the cost of a rental when your car is being repaired or replaced.
- Liability for Damage to Non-Owned Auto (OPCF 27) – provides loss or damage coverage to a vehicle that you rent or borrow.
- Family Protection (OPCF 44) – protects you to the same limits as your own third party liability coverage in the event you’re involved in an accident with someone who is liable and carries a lower limit.
- Removing Depreciation Deductible (OPCF 43/43a) – removes the insurer’s right to deduct depreciation from your vehicle in the event of a claim.
- Increased Accident Benefits – provides you the opportunity to top-up some of the limits included in the SABS (above).
Commercial auto insurance is available to any business owner in Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax or Pickering who owns vehicles used for business or commercial purposes. Insuring your vehicles accurately protects you, the business owner, against damage and liability claims.
Not convinced? Here are a few reasons for you to start right away!
- If you are using a vehicle for business, you need to ensure the coverage matches the exposure.
- Getting a no-risk quote has never been easier. Fill out this form and someone in our office will get back to you within a day with an affordable business auto insurance quote.