Vehicles in Oshawa, Whitby Ajax or Pickering used for business purposes, represent a different exposure than those for personal use. Without a commercial auto insurance policy, you may not be insured for the added exposures a business vehicle presents!
If you advertise a business on your vehicle, use it for transporting your company’s products, or visit clients and job sites, you likely require specialized coverage.
Worried about costs? Don’t be. Commercial auto insurance is remarkably inexpensive– especially given how important the protection is to your business!
Best Buy Insurance offers Commercial auto insurance for the Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax and Pickering areas that cover the following risks:
- Liability – in case you are found at fault for damage or injury to another person or their property
- Statutory Accident Benefits (SABS) – provides you and other insured persons with basic medical benefits if you are injured in an automobile accident
- Uninsured Motorist (UIM) – provides coverage if you or other insured persons are injured or killed by an uninsured motorist
- Direct Compensation Property Damage (DCPD) – provides coverage in Ontario, under certain conditions, for damage to your automobile when another motorist is responsible
Other protection includes:
- Collision – in the event of your car is damaged by a collision
- Comprehensive – if your car is damaged by anything other than collision (i.e. vandalism, fire, theft, impact with an animal)
- Emergency Roadside Assistance – service if you are stranded in your vehicle
- Transportation Replacement (OPCF 20) – coverage for the cost of a rental when your car is being repaired or replaced
- Liability for Damage to Non-Owned Auto (OPCF 27) – provides loss or damage coverage to a vehicle that you rent or borrow
- Family Protection (OPCF 44) – protects you to the same limits as your own third party liability coverage in the event you’re involved in an accident with someone who is liable and carries a lower limit
- Removing Depreciation Deductible (OPCF 43/43a) – removes the insurer’s right to deduct depreciation from your vehicle in the event of a claim
- Increased Accident Benefits – provides you the opportunity to top-up some of the limits included in the SABS (above)
Commercial auto insurance is available to business owners in Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax or Pickering who have vehicles used for business or commercial purposes. Insuring your vehicles appropriately is critical as it protects you- the business owner- against damage and liability claims.
Not convinced? Here are a few reasons for you to start right away!
- If you are using a vehicle for business, you need to ensure the coverage matches the exposure.
- Getting a no-risk quote has never been easier. Fill out this form and our office will get back to you within a day with an affordable business auto insurance quote.